[aklug] requesting help: no Clearwire antenna tonight

From: Stanley Long <slong@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 14:41:58 AKST

Is anyone able to help us with a Clearwire antenna tonight?

Friday Linux enjoys a 3-way rotation of volunteer antenna suppliers, but
we are odd-man-out tonight: no antenna.

I have loaded LinuxMCE 7.10 Beta-3 on another box, so anyone with skills
in MythTV or Asterisk is welcome to play with it.

The old standby server/router is a 7.04 box. It just chugs along. The
newer 7.10 software appears to have substantial improvement, but I don't
really understand all I have in my hands :-)

Possibly we will have the use of someone's video security system for
testing and experimentation.

Door opens sometime between 5:30 and 6 PM.

337-6161