[aklug] Re: Vote

From: Aaron A. <akbeancounter@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Feb 15 2008 - 12:02:00 AKST

blair parker <blair@cmjv.com> wrote:
> I am also much more of an 'lurker' than a
participant... But I do
> benefit from the list, and I will support the
organization w/ money
> (legal entity or not.)

I haven't yet found a subject on which I'm qualified
to contribute, but I've certainly benefitted from my
brief membership.  If the Group needed support through
dues or voluntary donations, I'd be fine with that.

Also, I have no background on why AKLUG would have
been a legal entity in the first place, so I can't say
whether it's appropriate.

--
Aaron A.