[aklug] Re: AKLUG as a legal entity

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 07:52:29 AKST

Because this is an e-mail forum and not a sit down style meeting, the
vote will go on until Friday, February 15th.

I'll tally the votes and present the results on the following Monday.

If you know someone who is interested in this topic and might not have
gotten this notice, please let them know.

Additionally, I'll put a reminder every other day on the mailling lists.

If you cast your votes privately, please send a message to to all the
current board members.

Mike B.