[aklug] Re: Document Imaging on Linux

From: Anthony Valentine <amv@akvalentine.com>
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 16:58:16 AKST

Thanks for the link. I had found that one also via google.

They are not FOSS. It doesn't have to be free, but since it is just for
personal use, I don't want to spend a lot on it. In the case of 1mage's
products, they don't list prices on their site, which pretty much always
means I cannot afford it.