[aklug] February Monthly Meeting

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 22:54:57 AKST

A couple of folks from the group asked me to put together a
presentation for the February Monthly meeting.

My choice of topic is VMware player. To tie into the presentation my
daughter did, I'll demonstrate the XO laptop image.

Additionally, we'll talk about some of the other virtualization technologies.

If there is anything particular folks would like to know, just send me
a note and I'll try to cover it.

Mike B.