[aklug] [Fwd: Lexmark Technical Support 1-780368561]

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 12:09:22 AKST

Thought I would share this with everyone. I have a Lexmark C534dn. It's
a color laser printer. Any way, I was having trouble printing on glossy
paper. Before running out and buying parts I thought I would email tech
support.

I sent them an email yesterday afternoon. They sent me a response this
morning. Not only are they fast but FREE. This is what I call service.

Oh, this printer works with Linux.