[aklug] Re: [aklug-ops] Re: Call For Donations and Contributions

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 21:12:49 AKST

barsalou wrote:
> We may want to also send this to the regular list as well. More folks
> are subscribed to it.
>
> Mike B.
>
> Quoting Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@gmail.com>:
>
>> Thanks to Jim, some necessary business has been concluded. As secretary I
>> do not have the exact figures and I am undoubtedly missing some, but I am
>> somewhat aware of the financial needs of the AKLUG, to wit:
>> Business license (annual) $100.00
>> Post Office Box 240881 (annual) $128.00
>> Biennial Report to State of Alaska (biennial) $15.00 if filed on time,
>> $20.00 if filed late.
>>
>> So, for you members who are gainfully employed, please consider a small
>> monetary donation to AKLUG to help keep the lights on.
>>
>> On Jan 18, 2008 6:44 PM, Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'll probably see the ones that count at the meeting in a little while,
>>> but I thought I would officially let everone know that the bank account
>>> is now at Northrim and the one at 1ts Nat has been closed.
>>>
>>> After:
>>>
>>> * an initial deposit of $50
>>> * moving $38.90 over from FNBA
>>> * paying $64 to the Post Office for 6 mo box rental (due by EOM)
>>> * we have a grand total of:
>>> o $24.90
>>>
>>> Jim

snip!!!

Well, I trust everyone knows I have my dyslexic moments. So here is the
true, ungarbled, address for AKLUG:

ALASKA LINUX USERS GROUP
PO BOX 240881
ANCHORAGE AK 99524-0881

Further, here is our Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
20-0820719 which is the same as the Employer Identification Number
(EIN). It just depends to whom one is talking.

Note: donations and contributions are not, repeat NOT, deductible from
one's income tax (personal or business). AKLUG is not, repeat NOT, a
501(c)(3) organization.

Please check me Jim Gribbin. Thanks.fgd