[aklug] Port knocking implementations...

From: Craig Hasund <hasundc@arctic.net>
Date: Sun Dec 30 2007 - 18:23:30 AKST

I am running Fedora 8 (with iptables) and want to use port knocking for my
IMAP client connections rather than a static firewall configuration. It
would be nice to accept ssh on a conditional "port-knocking" basis as well.

Does anyone have any experience using a port-knocking server and a
windows-based port-knocking client?

I'm playing with knockd right now, but it doesn't seem to like my system
setup and won't install correctly.

Any advise or direction would be appreciated.

-- Craig Hasund