[aklug] Re: Perl's 20!

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 13:23:36 AKST

Good to see Geek Code circulating again! Mine's long in the tooth and
a little chatty, but still serviceable:

Decoded:

http://www.alaska.net/~royce/geekcode-decoded.html

Royce

Jim MacDonald wrote, on 12/29/2007 12:45 PM:
> Completely off the topic but I haven't seen a Geek Block in YEARS....
>
> Here's mine.

> Fielder George Dowding wrote:
>> Well guys and gals, we missed an opportunity to have a party. I hear the
>> grandmother of all modern so-called scripting languages first met the
>> public on December 18, 1987.
>>
>> Maybe we can make up for it this Friday.
>>
>> Merry Christmas.
>>
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards Debian/GNU Linux
>> Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm "etch" Testing
>> dba Iceworm Enterprises, Anchorage, Alaska User Number 269482
>> Since 1976 - Over 30 Years of Service. "Seth" 186667

>> ---------
>> with 'unsubscribe' in the message body.

Royce D. Williams                                - IP Engineering, ACS
http://www.tycho.org/royce/                   - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531
 The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas. - Pauling