[aklug] Photo Printer Recommendation

From: Neil Moomey <neil@neilmoomey.com>
Date: Wed Dec 19 2007 - 15:29:41 AKST

I would like to buy a Photo Printer which works well with Ubuntu. Something which can print 8x10s. A nice bonus would be one with a card reader and small display for computerless printing. I went to CompUSA and wrote down 6 models I like but only found one listed here https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsPrinters and the comments were not good. How accurate is this list? What are my chances if it's not on this list?
Neil