[aklug] Re: Monthly Presentation

From: Ben Everitt <ben.everitt@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon Dec 17 2007 - 09:14:08 AKST

I'll chime in here and say thanks; time during the holidays is even more
valuable, so thanks for giving it up for us.

Before the presentation, my toolkit for hardware snooping was extremely
small - basically a maglite and a magnifying glass, and dmesg via
knoppix. Now my bag is a bit heavier and I have more in-depth tools to
use when necessary. Very handy when you can't easily crack the case on a
laptop.

-Ben