[aklug] Monthly Presentation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Dec 15 2007 - 11:38:08 AKST

Well the monthly presentation that Arthur gave seemed to be a success.
We did start late and some folks had to duck out, but a bunch of you
showed up (15 or so) and made Art feel welcome.

I learn something new every time I go to or do one of these
presentations. I hope others take advantage of this friendly forum and
do some presentations in the year to come.

I'm sure I'll be trying some of the things Arthur talked about and I
believe he has put a mostly complete pdf on the ftp site.

It was worth taking the time and seeing what he had to say.

It would be nice if others that were there shared good and bad about
what they saw. Please be kind if your going to criticize the
presentation and swerve away from personal attacks. It will be easy to
say good things about it.

Mike B.