[aklug] Thanks, ideas and whatever

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 17:25:05 AKST

It would be helpful to hear either publicly or privately about specific
people that helped you as an individual or that you think helped the
group. It would also be good to hear some ideas for the 2008 year. We
are working on some already, but more is always better.

At the beginning of the year you'll see a "State of the Group" address
this will include ideas from everyone. We would like everyone's input
on what we did well, what we did poorly, who did things well and what
you folks would like to see as we move forward.

Your name won't be mentioned if you send it privately unless asked to
publish it.

Also, if you have already sent me some feedback, feel free to send it
again so that it is fresh in my mind as I organize everyone's ideas.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mike B.