[aklug] Re: Installing Ubuntu

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 14:40:25 AKST

I hope we are talking about Gutsy Gibbon. If we are then you need to
select the option that says something like "use the entire drive". Don't
try to manually partition. It won't work.

I hate to say it but the partition tool on the live CD is broken. The
partition tool's on the alternate CD let you partition the drive any
which way you want.

Hope that helps.