Re: New Skype phone

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 11:03:36 AKST

Well, I've been able to locate a few places in town that have open wifi.

    * MacDonald's
          o By Totem Theater
          o Made a test call
          o I think the one on Northern Lights has wifi
    * Boarders
          o Called a few people
          o Works
    * Both New Sagaya locations
    * Coffee shop in the 5th av mall
          o Called a friend on a cell phone
          o Call was clear
    * Kaladi's / Title Wave
          o Called a few people
          o Most calls were clear

At the moment it doesn't look like I need a phone with a browser. It
would be nice though. I could add a few locations to the list.

I don't want a phone with Windows on it. I just want one that gives me
access to all the wifi hot spots.

I really don't want a phone with Windows on it.