Re: Friday night, last week

From: Jim Gribbn <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 15:12:33 AKST

I too thought that was good and interesting. I am normally fairly
comfortable with Arthur's explanations of stuff.

Between that and you suggesting I compile ndiswrapper, I went and worked
on figuring out the Fedora/RedHat method. It differs somewhat overall,
but the basics were there.

I'm not really looking at compiling a custom kernel at this point, but I
need the kernel headers generated by the compile to compile ndiswrapper
against.

I haven't finished that as I got sidetracked with a gPhoto problem, but
now that I seem to have that out of the way ...