Re: test

From: Tom Simes <simestd@netexpress.com>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 01:37:59 AKST

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:07:25 -0900
Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com> wrote:

> test
>
> and again. This has to work sooner or later.

Gmail has some interesting behaviour with regards to mailing lists:

Here's what their support FAQ says about it:

Question:
I expected to find a message in my inbox, but it's not there. Is
something wrong?

Answer:
When you send a message to any mailing list you subscribe to, Gmail
automatically skips your inbox and archives the message to save you time
and prevent clutter. The message will appear in your inbox if someone
responds to it or if there is an error delivering the message. If you'd
like to view your message, you can find it in Sent Mail or All Mail.

Tom