Job Openings

From: Darren Coolidge <dcoolidge@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 11:41:35 AKDT

Hey AKLUGers. I'm just wondering where people go to look for jobs? Where
is a good place to advertise job openings?
<shamelessPlug>
AFHCAN is looking for a C# .NET software developer to join the development
team to make the telehealth application used throughout rural Alaska. You
will work with an exciting variety of technologies including medical device
integration, a .NET desktop client, ASP.NET web client, SQL Server, XML
messaging, electronic medical records, and more. Great team, fun
environment. Depending on your qualifications we can hire you as a Software
Engineer or a Senior Software Architect. Any interested parties can either
same guy at work ;).
</shamelessPlug>