Re: Cyberpowerpc systems.

From: Kurt Mathews <skidriprekah@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 14:02:51 AKDT

I just order a sager laptop through
Discountlaptops.com<http://discountlaptops.com/>
They called me the next day to make sure I approved of everything in my
build before they charged my card. They're on the ball when it comes to
customer services. Might just be me, but a simple hello goes a long way for
customer service.

Laptop is back ordered until Nov. 2. Matted screens are popular. Hopefully
the build is as good as their service.

On 10/11/07, Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm terribly sorry to hear about that. I ordered a system about a
> month
> ago and it arrived in perfect condition and works great. I understand they
> are kind of a risk to buy things from but so far I haven't had any
> problems
> other than shipping delays. I can play Vanguard: Saga of Hero's on my HDTV
> in full 1080i with very high graphics settings. From what I understand,
> even
> though they have below average ratings they get a lot of business and are
> pretty rushed most of the time. No excuse for a faulty system though. It's
> unfortunate that they don't put more care into building they systems. They
> aren't very clear on their website about it, if they even say so anywhere
> other than some hidden document, but just about everything they use is
> refurbished, that's why it's so cheap. It is VERY likely that a problem
> such
> as not posting is a side effect that wasn't present until after shipping.
> can't say I have too much faith in the shipping companies actually paying
> attention to the "Fragile" labels, my computers shipping box arrived with
> big hole in it but thankfully it was well packaged and wasn't damaged. one
> last thing, if you can't contact them over the phone I have never had any
> problems contacting them via e-mail both times I ordered from them. They
> always got back to me within 1 day, but then again maybe I have just been
> lucky so far.
>
> Brian ThunderEagle
> thundereagle@hotmail.com

*     Kurt Mathews