Re: Cyberpowerpc systems.

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 13:45:20 AKDT

    I'm terribly sorry to hear about that. I ordered a system about a month
ago and it arrived in perfect condition and works great. I understand they
are kind of a risk to buy things from but so far I haven't had any problems
other than shipping delays. I can play Vanguard: Saga of Hero's on my HDTV
in full 1080i with very high graphics settings. From what I understand, even
though they have below average ratings they get a lot of business and are
pretty rushed most of the time. No excuse for a faulty system though. It's
unfortunate that they don't put more care into building they systems. They
aren't very clear on their website about it, if they even say so anywhere
other than some hidden document, but just about everything they use is
refurbished, that's why it's so cheap. It is VERY likely that a problem such
as not posting is a side effect that wasn't present until after shipping. I
can't say I have too much faith in the shipping companies actually paying
attention to the "Fragile" labels, my computers shipping box arrived with a
big hole in it but thankfully it was well packaged and wasn't damaged. one
last thing, if you can't contact them over the phone I have never had any
problems contacting them via e-mail both times I ordered from them. They
always got back to me within 1 day, but then again maybe I have just been
lucky so far.

        Brian ThunderEagle
        thundereagle@hotmail.com