Re: Switching from GCI to ACS

From: Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 11:12:46 AKDT

Bob Cortez wrote, on 10/2/2007 10:06 AM:
> I am absolutely fed up with GCI and I'm dumping them for ACS DSL.

While I certainly can't object to ACS getting more business :), I must
ask: are you moving away from GCI for technical or non-technical
reasons?

If your reasons are technical, the list may benefit from knowing what
they are, or may even be able to help.

Royce

--
Royce D. Williams                                - IP Engineering, ACS
http://www.tycho.org/royce/                   - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531