Re: A New Focus for AKLUG

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 16:04:33 AKDT

This is just my opinion.

If you really want a hacker session then start one. Don't bother asking
people what they want. Just pick a day, time and place. The rest can
happen later. I don't recommend doing it at the Friday night lab. Pick a
different day.

If you start it they will come.

Don't expect volunteers to jump in. I think most people are either busy
or don't want to volunteer so be prepared to do most of the work your
self. At least in the beginning.