Three Developer Jobs in Anchorage -- Linux Skills Preferred

From: Troy Melhase <troy@gci.net>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 11:39:53 AKDT

Hi AK Luggers,

I work for an technology company, S&K Aerospace, with a growing office
in Anchorage. We've got existing contracts with the DoD, and they
like what we do so much, they're rewarding us with more work. If
you've got web design and/or programming skills and Linux (or plain
ol' posix) experience, we'd like to hear from you. Stat!

About the work: despite the "Aerospace" in the company name, it's not
rocket science. It is interesting and it is rewarding. You'll be
working with sharp people that care about what they do and care about
delivering a better product to our men and women in uniform. Details
are sparse because of the security level involved. (That last bit is
meant to add mystery and excitement!)

Let me plug S&K Aerospace a bit: it really is a good company.
Employees are treated fairly and with respect. There's zero politics
and the management structure is flat. The pay is good, benefits are
great, and the opportunities are even better.

The job postings are here:

    http://ska-corp.com/JobOpportunities/tabid/72/Default.aspx

If you're interested, I'd like to hear from you. Please drop me a
note off-list, or better yet, give me a call. You can reach me at
907-250-0200. Many thanks for your time,

troy