Re: AKLUG Monthly flyer

From: Tofu45 <rpelz34@acsalaska.net>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 22:27:29 AKDT

It is easier to read!

No reference to:
    http://www.aklug.org

What is this about 2nd Friday 6-11pm...Are we only meeting once a month?
 I was hoping to be there Friday Aug 24, 2007.

Stanley Long and Damien Hull (along with others) have been moving forces in
keeping the Friday Linux gatherings going. What do they suggest?
Have they been consulted?

The list and Friday gatherings have long been the mainstay of our Linux
community! Let's appreciate and build on these elements.

Talks, community outreach, IT conference presence are all icing on the cake.

Support what works!

              Bob Pelz