Re: What's next

From: Stanley Long <slong@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 16:15:51 AKDT

Mike Baker wrote:

        [ little snip ]

> I have also been spending quite a bit of time setting up a product
> called VistA office. It has nothing to do with M$ Vista but rather it
> is the VA's completely integrated Hospital Information system software
> that is in the public domain and has been modified for docor's
> offices. This software would allow a clinic to have an electronic
> medical record with no outlay for software. The Database and the HIS
> software are open source and public domain. Anyway, I would be happy
> to go over either of these topics or both if there is interest but I
> suspect that both of these topics are so specific and perhaps of not
> much interest. I just wanted to offer as I have received a lot from
> this group by reading the list but have not contributed much.

        [ great big snip ]

Mike, there is an active member's spouse who needs this info.
Some of us have expended major time doing literature searches ...
Yep, the medical stuff is detail, and not flexible, but come in and
several of us will be listening/watching intently.

Every specialty is that way. That is why they are fun :-)

We have space enough now that there can be several clusters of activity.
Those who are interested will gather 'round.

You can have help setting up, anytime after 5:30 (tonight ?).
Go till you drop.