Re: What's next

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Jul 20 2007 - 12:22:18 AKDT

I was in a dentists office last week, I think. Any way, they were having
nothing but problems. Some of them said they had problems working for
others as well. Part of it was the network and part of it was the
software they were using. I also think that a lot of it has to do with
tech support. They weren't very organized.

If your network is trouble free most of the time you're doing much
better then most. Or so it would seem.