Re: Laptop

From: Brian ThunderEagle <thundereagle@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Jul 17 2007 - 03:36:52 AKDT

    I have bought from them before and I used standard service (no rush) for
a laptop. They do have a few complaints with customer service I have heard
but when I ordered my bank put a limit on my card and they were very helpful
in making the order work. They were able to charge the laptop in segments
over a couple days. Again though, other people have complained that they
recieved something broken (probably due to bad shipping) and had to pay the
return shipping fee to get it fixed but thats typical of most warranty
programs. I know cyberpowerpc does get a LOT of business. In gamer magazines
I have seen up to about 5 different full 2-page advertisements for them, and
everyone knows how much advertising costs are. I'm sorry I can't tell you
very much more about them, they seemed pretty helpful to me but I'm just one
person that may have just been lucky. I had one problem with my laptop when
it showed up and that was 1 dead pixel, but 95% of the time I can't even see
it anyways. Hope this helps.

    - Brian ThunderEagle
    - thundereagle@hotmail.com