Mail server help

From: Richard D. Moore <dewey.moore@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jun 26 2007 - 17:54:00 AKDT

Hey I need anyone that knows about mail servers really bad, I had the mail
server working great I was adding tls to the server and making it so the
email could also be virtual so I could have the users from my website be
able to have email. After I finished all of the configurations from the
walkthrough for the tls instructions, everything for the in coming mail
seems to be working great but now port 25 is no longer even open on my
server so there is no smtp out from the server. If anyone could help me that
would be awesome.
 Richard Moore