Re: Clearwire Broadband?

From: Bill <akwirefree@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 04 2007 - 15:01:01 AKDT

I agree with wanting to market it to Linux users, however from a customer
service standpoint:
Most linux users really don't need additional help in configuring a dhcp
interface...
It's the Windows users (and I've seen more than my fair share) who have
issues configuring their network adapters / OS for a network.
When someone asks me about my use of linux, I usually say "90% of linux
users are somewhat knowledgeable with their OS/ 10% will run into an issue"
as well as "10% of windows users are somewhat knowledgeable with their OS/
90% of windows users possibly will run into an issue with configuration"