Re: [aklug-ops] Board Members

From: Tofu45 <rpelz34@acsalaska.net>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 20:26:50 AKDT

That's right. It's Bob Pelz

Due to increased difficulty in getting to meetings,
I'm resigning as Vice-President as of this email.

This leaves room for someone who can attend meetings.

I will continue to read the list, occasionally get to Fridays, and of
course comment on the list.

Keep up the good work all!
Long live Linux/ Open Source.

      Bob Pelz