Interested?

From: Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 12:43:33 AKDT

So awhile back, when suggestions were being thrown out on how to further
  the skills of AKLUG users, I suggested we spend some mailing list time
on certain subjects. I am going to try and start this up but I want to
lay down some information first.

Email is an excellent medium to be misunderstood, a joke can quickly
become a slight and someone could be offended. If and when this does
happen email the the person directly for clarification, don't let it
degenerate on the list.

Everyone has something to offer and anyone can do what I am attempting,
if you think, "But I don't know the subject completely.". Don't worry,
this will be played out as I try to begin. The good thing is is that we
have some very knowledgeable people on lots of subjects. I am counting
on these people stepping up and helping out.

I hope this works out and I hope it will be useful to all of us, this
also requires participation but you don't have to stand up in front of
people. :)

Jon