The AKLUG organizational meeting went well

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 11:47:33 AKDT

I thought the meeting went well. There were only a hand full of people
but some good ideas were tossed around. The big topic was education.
Learning more about the inner workings of Linux and Linux or Open Source
related subjects.

This might sound like a Friday night thing but it's a little different.
I'm interested in learning LDAP. We could have an LDAP session where we
dig deep into the inner workings of LDAP. We could even edit the schema.
:-)

I don't want to say to much. We didn't hammer anything into stone yet.
Oh, I should mention that this will not interfere with the Friday night
lab session.