Re: Looking for programing partners

From: Beau V.C. Bellamy <beau@stellarnetservices.net>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 12:32:12 AKDT

So is this meant as an encrypted transport for network filesystems or a
generic trunnel? And why would CIFS/NFS/SMB/HTTP/etc over IPSEC not
suffice?

I guess I'm confused. Could you explain your goal a little more clearly?
What exactly is it going to do? Why are existing and established protocols
(or a combination of those) not ideal?

- Beau