HSMMnet customized debian installer

From: John Phelps <akz3r0@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 14:16:58 AKDT

I have the installer CD for my project is semi-finished, the current release
is alpha-16.
I have posted the ISO (432MB) at http://hsmmnet/files/hsmmnet-a16-i386.iso
the MD5SUM for it is at http://hsmmnet/files/MD5SUMS

IT WILL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE HARD DRIVE.
IT WILL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE HARD DRIVE.
IT WILL WIPE YOUR ENTIRE HARD DRIVE.

There, I told you 3 times. No excuses now :)

If someone could download / burn / install this to test it out I would most
appreciate it. I keep getting I/O errors on my CD-ROM, even when trying CD's
that I know are good.
With that in mind, I am in need of one or more old computers with specs at
least:
64MB RAM
4GB Hard Drive
CD-ROM drive
200MHz

I was given 2 free computers before, but they have issues which make them
unusable, such as a dead hard drive controller.

Thanks All
~John