Re: Sysadmin Position opening up soon here

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 13:37:54 AKDT

Where does LDAP, RADIUS, and Perl fit in the long list of things a
sysadmin should know?

I'm still planning to take the LPIC exam/certification. I know one of
the exams requires LDAP knowledge . I think Perl is something a good
sysadmin should know something about. Don't know where RADIUS fits. It
is used in wireless security when WPA2 is used.

I don't really know LDAP but I'm learning. Tried playing with RADIUS a
while back but don't really know that either. Perl is something I've
never messed with. Should I start learning these things or can I stick
them on the to do list?

Currently learning LDAP.