Sysadmin Position opening up soon here

From: Adam Bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 12:50:32 AKDT

Good afternoon, AKLUG people.

There's a sysadmin position opening up here at work. Someone is
vacation a Systems Administrator / Perl programmer position possibly
very soon. I'm not advertising the company (although if you know me,
you know where I work) since the knowledge of the open position is
technically not public yet.

If you're interested, requirements are:

1. Commuting to, or living in, the valley
2. Excellent understanding of Solaris (SPARC and x86)
3. Excellent understanding of Linux
4. MySQL experience
5. Some understanding of ORACLE (it is going away soon)
6. Good understanding of Sendmail and Postfix
7. Good understanding of LDAP
8. Good understanding of RADIUS
9. Familiarity with DSL/Dialup
10. Very good with Perl (scripting, and web based)
11. Pager duty (rotation)

It is a fairly standard sysadmin job. It's not a bad job, but you have
to be qualified.

If you're interested, email me offlist, and I can see about getting you
tested/interviewed (not by me). Attach your current resume.

Adam