Re: Stewpidities on the Interweb

From: Frashii Allegropaw <frashii@frashii.com>
Date: Fri Apr 20 2007 - 06:01:14 AKDT

I've got a IRC server I run for a small network -cyber2k.net

[S+Z] There are 264 users (5 + 259 invisible) on 5 servers
[S+Z] There are 7 IRC Operator(s) online cyber2k.net

It has channel services, nick services, etc.and the bets thing is that
it is located in Anchorage!

As an IRC operator on EFnet for over 12 years now, I know no-limit to
the lengths that these r-tards will go... moveing someplace we have
control would be a better idea, as Freenode just doesn't have the time
to deal with it...

I've registered the channel, stop by and say hi... I'll give channel
rights to people as I can easily take them back if need be :)

Marc