Re: posting messages

From: Stanley Long <slong@acsalaska.net>
Date: Thu Apr 19 2007 - 21:16:38 AKDT

barsalou wrote:
> Anyone want to post some news about last Friday?
>
> Besides Fiesty Fawn, what other things are planned?
>
> Damien must feel like he is talking to himself lately. Anyone else
> care to share what's going on in their Linux life?

There were too many for the computer lab on Friday evening, so we moved
John's security presentation to the school's lunchroom.

John was so good, that a new couple stayed through it all.

The couple wanted to personalize and optimize the box Doug assembled and
Jack delivered. Fielder is a really pleasant guide and instructor. He
showed us how to turn another almost-finished giveaway box into a server
for his mirror. It worked splendidly.

We didn't manage to complete the dual-boot laptop partitioning problem,
but Bob Pelz researched some how-to stuff since.

Damien put in a FULL shift.
Several stayed to help him clean up after midnight.