Meeting times

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Apr 07 2007 - 12:03:07 AKDT

There were a few vocal people saying they don't want the monthly
meetings on Friday nights, however, I don't have any new suggestions
from folks on which night they would prefer. Additionally, only one
alternate meeting sight was suggested.

So the next AKLUG meeting will be on Tuesday the 24th. Unlike the
presentation that is happening on the 13th, this meeting is
specifically for AKLUG business and direction. I'd like to announce an
agenda on the 16th, so let me know what folks would like to talk about
so that we can keep the meeting somewhat organized and ensure enough
time for folks to speak. Unless someone has a better option, we will
hold it at AT&T at 6pm - 8pm. As a reminder, you will have to let me
know if you are planning to attend and bring an ID to get in the gate.

The current topics could include:

- AKLUG Direction
- AKLUG Membership
- AKLUG Training Opportunities
- AKLUG Volunteer projects
- AKLUG Mentoring program
- Presentation Schedule (Lunchtime, Evenings, etc.)
- IT Expo (Business and Consumer)
- InstallFests

Please specify your interest or offer alternate suggestions.

Mike B.