RE: Stewpidities on the Interweb

From: ep <captgoodnight@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 11:27:07 AKDT

:p(

A disservice.

Tgif,

--eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: aklug-bounce@aklug.org [mailto:aklug-bounce@aklug.org] On Behalf Of
Shane Spencer
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 10:54 AM
To: AKLUG
Subject: Stewpidities on the Interweb

Hey y'all. I wanted to get operator status and update the topic for #aklug
on irc.freenode.net and was met with a bunch of very odd hostility. I
remember when I used to be this screwed up so I don't blame him much.

Anyways, I don't really feel that Graham Brookins (kracker) who is the
channel operator should represent #aklug on irc.freenode.net based on the
following pseudo-conversation. If anybody feels like supporting an open
#aklug channel on a reputable IRC network then please ask for chanserv
rights from him as well as pester oppers on freenode if you get the same
sort of negativity from him. We are a SIG of sorts and we all have equal
rights to be members and facilitators of our group.

Log:
http://sspencer-p670.icrc.dnsalias.net/bogofreenode-kracker.log.txt

I don't like the position he as put me in, I could just ignore this garbage
and deal with things being as they are now, or as I am doing right now I
could just address the aklug mailing list and potentially look like a whiny
asshole. Grr..

Shane Spencer
in the message body.