Re: Moving forward

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 10:07:43 AKDT

I'll go along with this idea. People who show up at the Friday lab
session come to get work done or get their hands dirty. At the last
meeting we had about 20 or so people show up. Most were either new to
AKLUG or hadn't been in a while. A couple of people were thinking about
switching from Windows to Linux.

A lot got done last Friday.