Consumer Expo and other happenings

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2007 - 13:41:56 AKDT

Damien,

You mentioned that you went to a PC users group meeting and did a
presentation. Did I miss your announcement?

I'm bummed, because I'm pretty sure we could have made a showing.

If there is anyway to add myself and anyone else interested in being
involved on the consumer Expo idea to whatever mail list they are
using, could you let us know.

I'm with Damien...this is the year for Linux, and more communication
via the aklug list is a great idea.

Mike B.