Re: www.spamcop.net

From: Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net>
Date: Mon Mar 05 2007 - 11:39:24 AKST

The more I think about it the more I believe these guys just want your
money. Nothing wrong with that but they should state that up front.

According to the instructions on the site you need to pay them $30 for a
personal Email account. Then you forward your existing Email account to
the spamcop.net address. In my case I would forward
dhull@digitaloverload.net to "something@spamcop.net".

That's how spamcop.net is able to filter out your spam. For a fee of
course.

I think my current email setup is working just fine. No need to switch.
Not yet anyway.