Re: Beryl anyone?

From: Michael Neverdosky <1twidget@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 17 2007 - 16:18:11 AKST

On 2/17/07, Lee <lee@afabco.com> wrote:
> Yeah, beryl is good eye-candy. I've got it running with Gentoo and an nvidia
> 6600G-something.
>
> There's a lot more that I could do with it, and I will as I dabble a bit here and there,
> but for now, it's vewy kewl.

With my old P3-800 system I don't have the processor or video power to
run that kind of fun stuff.
Heck, sometimes Kubuntu gets too slow and I go use Xubuntu for a while
or even DSL on my box that normally runs win98.

One of these days I will get faster hardware and by then I might be up
to speed in my linux skills to try some of those fun toys.

michael N6CHV