The Fastest Geek

From: <bryanm@acsalaska.net>
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 17:58:20 AKST

I'd like to remind the group that my employer, the Alaska Technology Learning Center, would like AKLUG to participate in the upcoming Fastest Geek competition.

We're invited to set up a booth, do an Installfest, and pass out information about Linux. The booths will be lining the inside walls of the Assembly Chambers, where the event will take place. I might be able to arrange for a projector or big TV if no one else has one.

The event will be taking place Saturday the 24th from 1:30 to 5pm. I can act as a liaison, or my boss, Tony Diaz, can be contacted directly at 929-5102.

Can we pull this off?

--
Bryan Medsker
bryanm@acsalaska.net