Re: Welcome to Feisty Fawn

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 10:23:52 AKST

Remember its just an idea.

http://i5.tinypic.com/486v1xf.png

The solid inner circle line encapsulates a very simple idea of what
you are currently installing.

The dotted and solid straight lines represent individual/isolated X11
terminal sessions.

Anyhoot, if a P2 client somehow dies, just install a video card in the
neighboring P2 client and move the monitor/keyboard/mouse over to that
system. given you have USB. Same goes if you need to add a
workstation and for some reason you run out of cheap p2 junkers :)

Tootles.