Re: AKLUG Post Office Box Over Due

From: Fielder George Dowding <fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.org>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 22:58:22 AKST

Damien Hull wrote:
> Fielder George Dowding wrote:
>> Well, I tried, but I just didn't get the message through.
>>
> Do we need to start a collection? How much is it and when do you need it?

I looked for the bounced message, but it disappeared somewhere in my
IMAP server =;-)}}}

Here is the fee schedule and due date:

  AKLUG P.O. Box 240881
  6 months: $53.00
  12 months: $106.00 (yes, I know, same as one year)
  Due Date: 1/31/2007

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards       Debian/GNU Linux
Fielder George Dowding, Chief Iceworm        "etch" Testing