Friday nights presentation

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Feb 11 2007 - 14:24:25 AKST

Someone want to give a summary of what was talked about? How many
folks were there? Did you have Internet access? Etc?

Some of us didn't get to make it and would like to hear a little about it.

I'm hoping these presentations will attract would be Linux
users/possible new members. The guy who did the presentation was John
Jenkinson. It's good to know that it was succesfull and has inspired
at least one of you (Thank you Adam) to come forward with your own
presentation.

Damien has committed to the presentation for March and as the details
emerge, we will be letting folks know.

Also, let non-members know that these things are happening, even if you
don't think you can make it.

If we can get our act together on time, maybe we can even distribute
some fliers for the next presentation. :)

Mike B.