RE: Free CD-ROM server

From: Christopher Erickson <cerickson@gci.net>
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 17:17:53 AKST

I can pick it too.

And I'll do it for free just for fun!=20

"My advice is free and worth every penny!"

-Christopher Erickson
Network Design Engineer
5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
Anchorage, AK 99508
N61=B0 11.710' W149=B0 46.723'
Meade 16" LX200 SCT
www.data-plumber.com

"Monetary contributions to support the=20
Data-Plumber.com archives are always=20
welcome via PayPal to cerickson@gci.net"

=20