Re: Is Windowmaker an active project?

From: Greg Madden <pabi@gci.net>
Date: Fri Feb 02 2007 - 21:55:04 AKST

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 14:37, Shane Spencer wrote:
> Check out gnustep :)
>
> http://www.gnustep.org/
>
> On 1/27/07, Damien Hull <dhull@digitaloverload.net> wrote:
> > I've been trying to get to the Windowmaker website but it's not
> > there. Is the project still active?
> >
> > http://www.windowmaker.info/
> > ---------

I have been using Windowaker for a few years. That said, I minimally
understand the conection to GNUstep. I go to the GNUstep website and it
assumes I may be a devel & understand talk of 'object oriented ...
yada..yada..' which I don't. Is Windowmaker the implementation of
GNUstep, is there a Gnustep desktop or window manager?

--
Greg Madden